New Zealand Immigration Visas
Looking for NZ immigration services like study visas, work visas, business migration and residency or investment immigration visas? We are the NZ immigration experts as our immigration lawyers are all migrants ourselves.
We know the stress, uncertainty and most importantly the immigration laws and regulations. Our immigraion lawyers are also officers of the HIgh Court of New Zealand and holding New Zealand Law Society practising certificates. We are well placed in negotiating with immigration officers or appearing in the Tribunal or various courts.
A. NZ RESIDENCE VISAS
- NZ business migration visas
- NZ investment immigration visas
- Long term business visas and then fast track residence
- Skilled migration visas
- Families visas
- Religious workers visas
B. NZ TEMPORARY VISAS
- Work visas under long/short term shortage list
- Working holiday
- Special purposes
- Business visas
C. PRACTISING LAWYER SPECIALIZED NZ IMMIGRATION SERVICES
- Appeal to Residence and Refugees Authority or Tribunal
- Submission of request to Minister of Immigration for special direction under the Immigration Act
- Lodgement of complaints against immigration officers for ultra virus and unfair assessments etc.
- Judicial review in the High Court against any Minister’s decision
- Medical and character waives application
- Review of decisions of Immigration New Zealand
- Deportation appeal